Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce.
This program takes a biblical approach to divorce, separation, and related issues such as reconciliation, remarriage, forgiveness, and the effect of divorce on children and families. DivorceCare emphasizes that real healing from the pain of divorce must begin with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
The fall session will run September 15 through December 15.
* Kidz Blast! & Tweens (for children in K-6th grades) will not be in session ~ Childcare can be provided if requested in advance.
Please see the schedule of events listed below.
* September 15 - Intro: What's Happening to Me
* September 22 - The Road to Healing/Finding Help
* September 29 - Facing My Anger
October 6 - Facing My Loneliness
October 13 - What Does the Owner's Manual Say?
October 20 - New Relationships
October 27 - Financial Survival
November 3 - Kid Care
November 10 - Single Sexuality
November 17 - Surviving the Holidays/Potluck
* November 24 - No DivorceCare Meeting
* December 1 - Forgiveness
December, 8 - Reconciliation
* December 15 - Moving On, Growing Closer to God