Emotionally Healthy Spirituality - WC
Every Thursday, from 09/19/2019 to 12/05/2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday, September 19, 7pm at the Westbury Campus. The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality is a powerful 8 week discipleship course designed to help transform lives. EHS helps you slow down your life to develop your own personal relationship with Jesus. Seats are limited.
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
There is a cost of $20/person for materials. Childcare is available for $5/child/class with a $10 max/family/class. If you would like to participate in the optional meal, the cost is $65/person for the 8-week session. Class will not meet on October 10, 17, November 7, or 28.