Why be a Table Leader?
One of the best ways to meet other men and engage with the topic is to be willing to help facilitate the discussion by being a Table Leader. You will get to know the men at your table each week and help encourage them along on their faith journey.
Your role as a table leader
- Greet the men at your table each week and get to know them
- Contact the men at your table each week via email or a phone call to encourage them
- Facilitate discussion based on the teaching each week at Ironman
- Listen to and pray for the men at your table
- Create an environment for men to have the opportunity to develop a joyful and growing relationship with Jesus
- Attend Ironman Table Leader training late Nov or Early Dec
- Attend Ironman as consistently as possible for 10 weeks Jan- Mar
- Be on time to Ironman that starts at 8AM on Sat mornings
- Contact men at your table outside of Ironman on a weekly basis via email or phone call to encourage
- Read and prepare for topical discussion prior to the meeting each Saturday.
Next steps . . .
If you have never attended Ironman, it is best to attend first and get to know the format. Let Pastors Corey, Jerry, Jim or Gregg know you would like to be a table leader. Attend the Ironman Table Leader training late Nov or Early Dec