Why be a Worship Leader?
Men love to worship God together. You will impact not just the men in the room but also their families as they learn more about the majesty of God through worship.
Your role as a Worship Leader
- Prepare song sheets or slides each week of songs that will be sung.
- Lead men in 2-3 worship songs each Saturday.
- Coordinate other musicians that will assist you in leading worship.
- Create an environment for men an opportunity to develop a joyful and growing relationship with Jesus.
- Arrive early to sound check and set up prior to 8AM.
- Prepare media or song sheets for people to see words and sing along.
- Open and Close in prayer before and after worship set.
Next steps . . .
If you have never attended Ironman it is best to attend first and get to know the format.