Why be on the 3C Admin Team?
Our 3C classes (Celebrate, Connect, & Contribute) overview our church strategy and ways people can get involved. It also is the heart of our membership process. Help people take their next step towards spiritual growth and/or membership, and prevent them from falling through the cracks.
Your role on the 3C Admin team
- Attend each 3C class and Open house (usually once a month).
- Insure materials are prepped for classes (communicate with office staff).
- Welcome and register all participants.
- Confirm we have their current information.
- Upload info to SRC Connect.
- Prep any follow-up materials.
- Invite them to register for a future class.
- Serve 5-7 hours a month.
- Attend each class.
- Become proficient at using SRC Connect.
Next steps . . .
You’ll start by assisting a veteran team member one Sunday, as a trial run. If this is a good ministry fit, you’ll be added to the schedule. An admin’s “tour of duty” lasts six months. New schedules come out 2x per year.
NOTES . . .
The 3C Admin team is led by each campus pastor.