Why be on the 3C Hospitality Team?
Our 3C classes (Celebrate, Connect, & Contribute) overview our church strategy and ways people can get involved. It also is the heart of our membership process. Help people take their next step towards spiritual growth and/or membership, and prevent them from falling through the cracks.
Your role on the 3C Hospitality team
- Attend each 3C class and Open house (usually once a month).
- Order (or prepare) food/drinks/dessert in a clean, welcoming environment.
- Clean up after event. Expectations
- Serve approximately 5 hours a month.
- Attend each class.
- Have food/drinks ready before first guest arrives.
Next steps . . .
You’ll start by assisting a veteran team member one Sunday, as a trial run. If this is a good ministry fit, you’ll be added to the schedule. A hospitality team member’s “tour of duty” lasts six months. New schedules come out 2x per year.
NOTES . . .
It’s not often people will acknowledge the ‘little things’ you do to create a welcoming environment, but do them. Little things do matter! The 3C Admin team is led by each campus pastor.