Why be a Table Leader?
One of the best ways to meet other women and engage with the topic is to be willing to help facilitate the discussion by being a Table Leader. You will get to know the women at your table each week and help encourage them along on their faith journey.
Your role as a table leader
- Greet the women at your table each week and get to know them
- Contact the women at your table each week via email or a phone call to encourage them
- Facilitate discussion based on the teaching each week at Women of the Word
- Listen to and pray for the women at your table
- Create an environment for women to have the opportunity to develop a joyful and growing relationship with Jesus
- Attend Women of the Word Table Leader training
- Attend Women of the Word as consistently as possible for 10 weeks Jan - Mar
- Be on time to Women of the Word
- Contact men at your table outside of Women of the Word on a weekly basis via email or phone call to encourage
- Read and prepare for topical discussion prior to the meeting each meeting
Next steps . . .
If you have never attended Women of the Word, it is best to attend first and get to know the format. Attend the Women of the Word Table Leader training late Nov or Early Dec.