Why join the presentation team?
The creative arts provide momentum that moves people, prepares and softens hearts, and encourages all to say ‘yes’ to God. Use your gifts to change lives as we seek to help new people come back, inspire regular attenders to invite others, and help all take a next step toward developing a joyful and growing relationship with Jesus.
Your role on the presentation team
- Learn to use ProPresenter. Learn all you can about ProPresenter. (All skill levels welcome.)
- EVERYONE sees what you present, so it’s vital that you stay in synch with whoever is leading.
- Stay engaged with God and your team throughout the week.
- Be flexible; keep a great attitude.
- Support the worship leader and your teammates.
- Serve 2-8 hrs / week when scheduled
- Attend Thursday evening team night.
- Arrive on time for Sunday rehearsal.
- Serve during both services and properly shut down all equipment at the end of 2nd service.
- Invest relationally with other team members.
Next steps . . .
- Attend a Thursday team night to get an overview of the ministry.
- Meet with Steve Osorio to learn more.
- If this is a good ministry fit, you’ll be asked to serve at least 2 Sundays per month, with a 1- month trial period, along with regularly attending team night.
Notes . . .
Remember to arrive before rehearsal time so you can be ready to go. Smile and have fun! The Worship Team is led by Ben Ward & Stephanie White.