Why be part of the design team?
The creative arts provide momentum that moves people, prepares and softens hearts, and encourages all to say ‘yes’ to God. Use your gifts to change lives as we seek to help new people come back, inspire regular attenders to invite others, and help all take a next step toward developing a joyful and growing relationship with Jesus.
Your role on the design team
- Work with Pastor Ben to establish goals and projects and produce quality material at determined time.
- Be a learner. Continue to develop your craft. Experiment and have fun doing it.
- Stay engaged with God and your team throughout the week
- Support the worship pastor and your teammates.
- Meet regularly with team leader.
- Attend Thursday evening team night.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Reach goals but take time to experiment and try new things.
- Invest relationally with other team members.
Next steps . . .
Attend a Thursday team night to get an overview of the ministry. Meet with Ben or Stephanie to learn more. If this is a good ministry fit, you’ll be asked to help with or develop a project.
Notes . . .
Remember the influence of graphic design. Your work impacts how others view God and our church. If you know of other designers, photographers, editors, or other creatives, let us know. Smile and have fun! The Worship Team is led by Ben Ward & Stephanie White.