Why serve on the social media team?
There are increasingly more creative ways to communicate with those in our communities and around the world. We want to leverage the best platforms to strategically inform those inside and outside our church about opportunities to develop a joyful and growing relationship with Jesus.
Your role on the social media team
- Work with Pastor Ben to establish goals and projects and meet goals at determined time.
- Be a learner. Continue to develop your craft. Experiment and have fun doing it.
- Stay engaged with God and your team throughout the week.
- Support the worship pastor and your teammates.
- Meet regularly with team leader.
- Attend Thursday evening team night.
- Meet all deadlines, but take time to experiment and try new things.
- Invest relationally with other team members.
Next steps . . .
Attend a Thursday team night to get an overview of the ministry. Meet with Ben or Stephanie to learn more. If this is a good ministry fit, you’ll be asked to help with or develop a project.
Notes . . .
Remember the power of social media. Your work impacts how others view God and our church. If you know of others interested in social media, photography, editing, or other creative means, let us know. Smile and have fun! The Worship Team is led by Ben Ward & Stephanie White.